MORCA manages its email distribution list using Google Groups. To become active on this list you must join the group. Pending approval from the list moderator, you will be able to post to the list and reply to messages.
Google groups handles email lists in two conveninet ways. Like most email lists, you can set up your account to receive email messages at a variety of frequencies (single messages, digest mode, none). However, another useful option is to visit the MORCA group page and view, post, and respond to messages in a webpage format. Discussions are kept in context (based on subject headers) and this a popular option for those that do not wish to receive emails but want to stay on top of MORCA news.
- Visit MORCA’s google group page
- Click ‘Join’ or ‘Join this group’ to start the process
- You will be prompted to create a google account. If you already have a google account (e.g. if you use gmail or already use other google group email lists) follow the link to sign in with that account.
- To activate your new google account an email will be sent to the address you provided. Check your email for the message from google and follow the instructions
- Once you’ve addressed this email message, a notification will be sent to the group’s moderator to satisfy your request for approval.
- You will be notified at the email address you provided once your group membership has been approved.
- At that point, you have successfully joined and can become active on the list!
Already a member? sign in!
MORCA’s group email address is email@example.com