Make Your Miles Matter
for the Monterey County Food Bank
You are in the right place! Sign up below to let us know you are participating.
Here are the rules:
- Register to bike a certain distance during the week of 17 to 23 May 2020.
- Go out and ride using the appropriate social distancing measures. We are seeing a lot of new faces out on the trails, so families can participate as a household.
- Keep track of how many mile you have ridden.
- Be sure to take some pics while you are out riding, post them, and use our hashtags #makeyourmilesmatter and #morca831
- When the week is done, calculate your total miles and pay MORCA $1 for every mile you have ridden your bike (any bike counts – we recommend the one that is most comfortable for you).
- Payment can be via PayPal OR you can send a check to P.O. Box 1742, Marina, CA 93933. Let us know that this money is for the Monterey County Food Bank. Please provide payment by 31 May 2020.
- Once we receive payment, we will do a “shout out” and “thank you” for your donation.
- MORCA will then turn around and send your donation with matching funds* to the Monterey County Food Bank.